Friday, July 14, 2006

No travel approval this week...

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we did not receive any information what so ever that pertains to the traveling of the Thoele family to China for Miss Anna Lin. Our agency did find out that TA's (travel approvals) have been mailed and should be here Monday. Yeah! However, that does not mean our TA will be with it. They do not know how many there are or who they are for. I am taking a different stance now. Our agency says to expect our TA July 31st or into August, so that is what I'm expecting. The day to day stress of anticipation is draining me so it goes better if I don't look for it to happen for a while.

One of the other families waiting said her 40th birthday is this Sunday. She said it would be a great present for the 6-pack to get their TAs Monday. The 6-pack is our family and 5 others that already had paperwork in China before finding our sweeties on the waiting child list this April. I told her that a 40th birthday is cause for a 12-pack, which would include us 6 and 6 other families that sent in their paperwork right before we sent our letters. It would be nice if it happened.

Thankfully I have a busy day with appointments for the boys. The last of many it seems this summer. One at the dermatologist for Zak and one at the dentist for Noah. All and all we have seen dentists, orthodontists, ophthamologists, and pediatrician. If the wait keeps up, I'm going to have to see a psychiatrist!

Angi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home