Tuesday, July 18, 2006

We got "The Call!"


Just when I thought I was going to have to post another "No TA. We haven't heard a thing" type entry, I get a call from Patricia at Harrah's Family Services on my cell phone. Now, I was at home. Why would I receive a call from her on my cell phone. One word: Spencer. Spencer was busy playing the guitar for some girls on the phone. Picture this: the phone is on the floor, positioned just right, away from the guitar so they could hear him play. Well, I was thankful for the cell phone since if the call beeped in he definately couldn't hear it!

So now we wait while Harrah's sets up our US consulate appointment in Guanzhou, which we will do right before we leave China. The week prior we will spend in Anna Lin's province, Anhui. Hopefully we will hear something tomorrow or Thursday. I can't wait!!!! I posted a family picture taken tonight as we wait to celebrate at one of our favorite eats, Outback! We had a good time. I had the cheese fries for appetizer (was nice enough to share with the family, too) and then the blue cheese chopped salad, along with their wonderful bread. I was in heaven!

-Angi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home