Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Good Timing! The quilt is done...


What great timing! Marianne from Quiltabilities called me today to bring the finished quilt by. Yeah! And it looks beautiful. I just love the fun, girly colors, and flowers everywhere. I cannot show you the details here (wish I could they are excellent!), but she did stippling (squiggly lines) and occasional daisies as the stitching. I'm so glad I had them do the final part of stitching the top, batting, and bottom together. They have a long arm machine and that really makes the difference. (Ladies, if I win the Lottery tonight, I'll buy you the big computerized machine and we'll go into business! :-) Beautiful work!

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Angi said...

Thanks Elaine! I can't wait to see her cuddled up in it. I have extra material so 'we' can make one for her dolls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home