Shopping, shopping, shopping...

Well thanks to our guide we finally found a few of things for the boys. (Wouldn't you three like to know what they are! You may know one thing because I asked you about it, but you don't know the other. Ha! Ha!) It has been hard finding something for them because they are older. Many things are geared toward little kids here. After sealing that deal (I haggled for about three days!) we stopped by the 7 Eleven for goodies. Can you say 'Hello Kitty?' This particular mini mart has lots of Hello Kitty treats. Today AL tried this little bag of marshmallow treats. Mmm. Mmm. Good! So, I had my bag and she had hers. Life was good. :-)
Angi
*Notice the big pink pom-poms AL? I picked those up the other day when we began AL's pigtail phase. Everyday we put those two piggies in and have to put the poofy pink stretchies on. Everyday! Did I say everyday? Yep, I said everyday!

2 Comments:
what a sweet sweet smile. You can tell she is happy. I love the pig tails. If it makes her happy let her do it!!!
Kelly
Those are great pink pig-tail holders...you finally get to expend all your dress-up energies on a little girl! Although, maybe one of the boys would like pig tails too! ;)
-janet
Post a Comment
<< Home