Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Lord Bao's Temple


Here is a picture of Anna Lin and I at Lord Bao's Temple. Ric has tried to set up a link off to the right to a Kodak picture share site. We are not sure if it is working yet, since we have to go way around things to see the blog. It apparently is blocked in China.

We are going to go across the street for some quick provisions: water and diet coke. Then are heading off to the zoo. Keep us in your prayers. We had a break down in communication and a little break down last night, plus Anna Lin has the 'back door trots.' Poor thing. I'm sure this whole ordeal has thrown her body out of whack.

Angi

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie & Ric-Anna Lin is indeed beautiful, and her smile is so happy. I looked at the first photo you posted and realized that I have two photos of her with my daughter Tia. How old is Anna Lin now? Do you have some pictures from others in our group 611 that travelled two years ago? I'll try to get you copies. My pictures show some pock marks, so I think she was part of the measels bunch! Have fun. Sue from group 611 CCAI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home