Happy Birthday to Noah!!!!

Noah turned 12 yesterday. We had a fun time at Frankie's Fun Park with family and a friends. What's better than getting together with friends, getting presents, eating a giant chocolate-chip cookie with Darth Vadar on it, playing laser tag, go carts, and lots of video games??? Well not much if you are Noah. I think he about fell over when he opened a bow and arrow set that he'll get to use at Grandma's while we are in China. I'll be praying he'll hit the target each time, and that the target will be the paper one not his brothers. :-)
I'll post more later, but wanted to get something done before the days start flying by. ...And Noah is waiting by to go shopping with birthday money of course! Maybe he'll by me a mocha frappe since I'm driving.
-Angi

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home