Thursday, July 27, 2006

New picture of Anna Lin...


Yesterday we received Anna Lin's original paperwork (specifically what the agency had for her), along with the real pictures. With this packet was a picture that we hadn't seen. It's not really 'new,' but we loved the surprise of seeing another picture of her. We think it's adorable! (But we are a little partial to begin with... ;-) So, we wanted to share it.

Two more days!!! I can't believe it. I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! (My dad actually told me this really happens with chickens. He had told me he saw this when he visited Grandpa Jasper's house as a kid, as they would be preparing for supper later. Guess what they ate???? ...That's your bizarre tidbit for the day, at least from me.) The ****** Cleaning Crew is almost done. They are amazing! Noah did windows and kitchen floor, Spencer vacuumed the whole house, and Zak dusted plus worked on Mr. Prickles & Godzilla's cage then Chicas. (These are our bearded dragons.) I was the crew's director and random cleaner and laundry person. When we finished I shared my Ghirardelli Espresso Escape with them. This was dark chocolate with ground espresso beans. :-) I picked that up today when buying little gifts for the officials in China. I found Hershey's dark chocolate sticks that are individually wrapped with several sticks in a box. ...at Walmart of course! I hope they will like it. I know we do!

-Angi
Two more sleeps...

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a beautiful girl, and she's quite fortunate to have the two of you as parents!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home