The 29th it is...

The 29th it is! That is the day we will leave for China. We are so happy to have gotten flights out of town so we don't have to drive to another airport. Hurray! Or Huzzah! as a friend's little girl puts it. (Miss Mary Clare ;-) I feel like I've had the phone pasted to my ear since 12pm, but we got it all worked out, flights and hotels in and out of China. Amazing. Lynn at All American Travel is wonderful. I found the flight schedule I wanted on an online travel place and she matched it. In fact she beat the price by $8. What a relief and everything is confirmed. Now we wait for our official travel approval letter from CCAA (Chinese Center for Adoption Affairs) to come Monday to put with all our other wonderfully important documents to take to China and our tickets should arrive on Monday as well.
...Now I feel the need to collapse. I've asked Ric to take me out to eat, but no response. ...And I still need to wrap Noah's presents. His birthday is tomorrow. 12 years old! We are doing the party at Frankie's Fun Park with a few of his friends and family. (Yeah! for me and him!) I can't believe the weekend is already here. A mocha frappe from BooksAMillion would work wonders for me right now. :-)
Angi

1 Comments:
Angi,
I'm so happy for you guys! How exciting! I can't wait to meet her! I'll pray that your travels are safe and everyone has a great experience! God Bless you guys!
Hope
Post a Comment
<< Home